Today you’re in for a treat. We have Tim Berry from Palo Alto Software with us to talk about the wonderful world of business planning.
Neither Tim nor I are in favor of long, drawn out plans. We’ve both found through our own experience that the longer the plan, the less it’ll be used by those who need it most, your employees. You’ll do yourself a big favor by listening to this podcast episode.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn when you listen:
- Business plans don’t have to be long to be effective.
- How a business plan needs to be a living, breathing document to be successful.
- What the world of lean business planning is and how you can use it in your business.
- Why a business plan isn’t something you do and put in the drawer for the year. Learn how it can become a crucial part of your annual planning process.
- The best way to make your budget become a useful tool and not a dreaded activity.
- And……..lots more than you need to listen to.