We’ve used a process for years that helps you evaluate whether the idea you’re working on is the right one for you. Here’s how the process works:
- Start with what it is you would like to accomplish. We call this your postulate.
- Find out why this is an important thing for you to do. You’ll drill down on why at least five times.
- Revisit what it is you want to do. Often you’ll find this will change after you’ve looked for your core reason to do it in the first place.
- Find out who’s going to help you achieve your outcome.
- Put together the tactics that will help you gain success.
Watch our video on why this is important.