Every once in a while I like to take inventory of the products and services that we offer here at The Sustainable Business. As I learn new things that business owners are interested in, I often try to put together a product that allows us to fill a need in business owner knowledge.
So, here is a list of the programs and products that we have going on right now. If any of these fit your needs, please feel free reaching out to me and I would be happy to have a conversation with you to see if what you’re thinking about would be a good fit for you.
Every once in a while, I like to take inventory of the products and services that we offer here at The Sustainable Business. As I learn new things that business owners like you are interested in, I often try to put together a product that allows us to fill the need that you need for knowledge to make your business more economically and personally sustainable.
So, here’s a list of the programs and products that we have going on right now. If any of these fit your needs, please feel free to reach out to me and I’d be happy to have a conversation with you to see what if you are thinking about and what would be a good fit for you, if anything.
- So, here’s the first program we have. It’s called Cracking the Cash Flow Code, and what this is designed to do is to help you reach cash flow freedom in your business. We look at your business, we look at what you are doing in your business, we look what the opportunities are in your business for you to increase cash flow. And the purpose of increasing cash flow is so you can fully fund the four needs of a private business owner, which is lifestyle, having a proper emergency fund, having a fully-funded growth program, and having a fully-funded retirement program. So, if you’re worried about cash, and many business owners are, have a conversation with us about that.
- The second thing we have is what we call the Financial Freedom Project. Now, Cracking the Cash Flow Code is about your business and the Financial Freedom Project is, what do you need to be doing in your personal financial life to achieve financial freedom from your business? And it might be, gee, how do you sell your business? It might be, what strategy can you do to increase cash to have more excess cash in your business? Or it might just be, gee, I need to be investing in a different way. But what we do is, the Financial Freedom Project is different from Cracking the Cash Flow Code in that, yes, they both deal with cash flow, but one is around the business and the other is around you.
- Now the third program we have is our oldest program. It’s called the Objective Review. And what the Objective Review does, it takes Cracking the Cash Flow Code, combines it with the Financial Freedom Project, so we work on the business and we work on you, and we also work on identifying what the core values are in your life, and how do you take those core values and integrate that into the business? Now, the Objective Review, we spend a day and a half with you where we go through a bunch of things that will help you get very, very, very clear on what you need to do with your business for you to achieve economic and personal sustainability. It’s a great program. It doesn’t take you through doing the stuff, but at the end of that day and a half, you’re gonna have a really clear picture of where the low-hanging fruit is and where the biggest bang is for the least amount of effort.
- The forth program we have is, again, is a piece of the Objective Review, and it’s called the Stage 2 Values Analysis. Now, in my experience, most people have a really hard time understanding and even identifying what their value systems are and what the important values are in their life. And even more importantly, coming up with a clarifying statement around that value so other people know what the value means. And, again, this is a relatively quick and easy program, but it has a huge amount of value, because once you identify the values in your company, it becomes really, really easy for you to start using them as tools to make your company more sustainable. It helps with hiring, it helps with analysis, it helps when you need to correct somebody, it helps with talking to people about what’s important for your company, because what’s important for your company should be the same thing that’s important for you also.
- The fifth program we have, it’s a Stage 2 Mastermind and this is something that I’m still working on. It’s about to come out in the near future. But this program is a combination of a group coaching program where we’re gonna look at what does it take for you to crack the cash flow code in your business and where other people in the group are gonna be able to help you and give you their ideas of what they’re thinking. It’s gonna be a teaching program where we teach you about how to hire. We’re gonna teach you about how to create an appropriate dashboard. We’re gonna teach you how to systematize your business. We’re gonna teach you about how to use values appropriately in your business. And we’re gonna do this through case studies where once a month we’re gonna get together for three or four hours, and I know it’s a lot of time and you think it’s a lot of time, but instead, you have having to travel to us, we are going to travel to you and do a video call. Now, the group for the Stage Two Mastermind will be no more than 15 people. We’re still working out the actually specifics on it, but if you are interested in learning more, give me a shout, I’d be happy to have a conversation with you. In fact, I’d be really happy to pick your brain about what you would find to be the most important.
- Number six is the Stage 2 Succession Plan. Now, that’s exit planning. It’s the seven steps or eight steps of leaving your business in style. What do you need to do to leave your business in an appropriate manner? And what I like to say about this, you wanna be able to leave your business to whom you want and the way you want, when you want. By doing those three things, you’ll have put together a succession plan that makes sense for you. Now, the plan itself is relatively useless, but the planning process that we go through to get you to have a good succession is absolutely crucial for a successful exit from your business. And we’re gonna spend a lot of time working with you on what we think is the biggest impediment to getting you to a succession from your business, and that’s seller’s remorse. I’m not sure we can get to go away, but we can sure help you to know it’s coming and how to manage it.
- And the seventh program that we have is individual coaching. Now, I only have a few spots that are open for this in any particular time, in fact, most of the time, I have no spots open, but we happen to have some open spots right now, and that’s one-on-one working with you on a monthly basis. We get together every month or every three months, depending on the type of program that we put together, but it’s you and I talking. You have an all-you-can-eat program, which means I’m available for you any time that you need me. Not 24 hours a day, but within reason, and you and I get a really close working relationship where I help you become sustainable both personally and economically. But what I really am is I become a thinking partner for you, so I help you think through the issues that are going on in your business and how you can do this. Now, my belief is you probably know most of what you need to know. So, it’s my job to ask you great questions about what you want.
- And, finally, if you happen to be involved in the trade association of any part, I do workshops and platform talks. I love doing them. I would love to talk to you or your trade association executives about programs that can help the members of the association become personally and economically sustainable business.
So, if you or anyone you know has a need or could use any of these programs, please have them contact me. Thanks for spending a few minutes with me today. I hope you got some value from learning what we provide. If you want to spend some time talking with me and explore what might work for you, just click on the button below and choose a convenient time and date for us to talk.
Why don’t you scroll down and leave a comment about any of the programs we have or programs you would like to see us develop. This is Josh Patrick. I’m the founder of The Sustainable Business. Thanks a lot for stopping by. I hope to see you back here really soon.